Wednesday, December 5, 2007

IS IT REALLY DECEMBER?

oh my this month is in full force. We have 4 birthdays and 1 anniversary in day 4 thru the 11th of this month. Then another on the 18th and the 31st with christmas in between. There is also some sweet little boy i know thrown in there too. His name starts with an M and ends with an N andi think he is named after a jar. My husband and i are celebrating #14 this year. that seems like alot to me. My son is reachin his first decade................my goodness it has gone fast. I will talk more about him in a few days. And i will talk more about my sweety in a few days. We are packing and there are boxes everywhere. Not much decorating going on in this house this year, I feel okay about it. We got a wee little tree for a table and it looks good. and a few candles and a few things hanging around. Iam getting content with the clutter of boxes and stuff not where it should be, and feeling very blessed and thankful that i have a home at all that is not covered in mud or water. I just can not even imagine going through that. sleep tight. tina

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my~what a full month!! It sounds like you're up to the challenge!

My husband and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary a couple of weeks ago! And his birthday is today! Seems we have a more than just pastor's wifedom in common! : )

Anonymous said...

14 years? Seriously, how can that be? I remember being there and being engaged to Jason and wishing it was our wedding day already.

I hope the month isn't too stressful and crazy for you. It sounds like you're handling it just fine though.

I'll call you this afternoon.

momaof4 said...

Isn't packing fun...then comes the unpacking!!!

I will be praying for you this month with the busyness of it and the moving all together!!!

tina said...

thanks everyone for your comments and prayers. we appreciate it. Leslie, isn't next june your guys' 14th too? Maybe we can do something special together for our 15th. that would be fun. tina