Friday, November 23, 2007

calling all scrapbookers

I am desperate, so i am going to throw this out there. i am a creative memorie consultant and i do it as a hobbyist, just to keep my own addiction fed and a few friends. I have to order every 3 months and i have an order due the end of this month. I am very short of a complete order. I do not want to take any of you away from your own consultants who do c.m. as a business, so if you have your own just disregard this. I sell my product at wholesale, that is 30% OFF whatever is in the catalog or on line. You get it for what i pay for it. If any one out there is interested, please let me know. I have heard horror stories about some c.m. consultants and i am not one of them. I love the product, but i am not apposed to using other stuff. If you have not looked at a catalog or on line recently, they have come along way and have really expanded there product line. Lotsa fun stuff. Spread the news, i appreciate it. tina

No comments: