Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Blessings

Happy thanksgiving everyone. It has been a good day today. Great food, family and just a blessed day. I am most thankful for somthing my husband did for us about 11months ago. He took a chance and applyed for a job to get us out of the negetive situation we were in. God started opening doors almost instantly and my husband had the courage, strength and obediance to step out in faith and start a new career in something he knew absolutely nothing about. I am so proud of him and so greatful for his integrity and his wiilingness to start over at so many levels. This move has braught us closer to his brother and his family whom i love deeply, it has braught us to a small community that we can connect and be a part of missionally in a way we were not able to in the city. The Lord has just given us our dream house to buy in which we will be moving into the end of december. His new job has braught new struggles, but god has been faithful in giving me what i needed to get through it one day at a time. I have had to rely on him, and have experienced the power of prayer in a mighty way. i love you scott and i thankyou for what you did for our family, words cannot exspress how full my heart is for you and your sacrifice. you are the best. My husband is my hero. I am full of grattitude, joy and love. tina

No comments: