Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm catching up finally!!

I am so excited.. I am an avid scrapbooker and i have been sooo behind. Like a year and a half behind. That is huge to me. anyway, i just finished 30 pages in my album, iam making headway. I am caught up to the begining of this past summer. Yeah !!!!!! I have come to a realization that i really need to do it more often. You know how you do not do it for awhile and you start loosing your creativity and desire to do it, even though you love it? I have no excuses, i have a scrapbooking room and all my stuff is out and i don't have to put it away every time. It occured to me that i need to do something that i love and enjoy atleast once a week. ME TIME.
I think all of us moms need to have some me time, a little slice every week. It makes us better moms and wives don't you think? I know i feel better. So I encourage all of you to make some time for yourself this week. Rest in the lord and connect with somthing that your passionate about. TINA

2 comments:

Sabbatical, Phase 6- next? said...

Lucky you, scrappin mama! Good job!! I'm inspired but I'm not movin' yet. Have to let the inspiration fester I think. Now as for the phonics thing, sounds wacky. Been in education for half my life as an educator and the other half as a student, and never heard of it. Not to say it isn't helpful, or that you should rebel, but maybe don't lose any sleep over it. Hugs! -C

momaof4 said...

Oh lucky you!!
I am only 6.5 years behind....not to bad right? oh, it's horrible!! I figure once the kids are in school, all of them, I will be able to catch up by the time they finish collage! ;)