Friday, November 9, 2007

the answer is no

We found out yesterday that we cannot get a loan. Our mortg. person said 6 months ago there would not have been a problem, but now with the market it is so much harder. I was really bummed. I know i said all along it was the Lord who was in control and i would be joyful whatever the decision would be. Well i had to ask for forgiveness because my attitude yesterday was not joyful or content. It looked like it was going to happen and i was letting myself get emotional about it, that bit me in the butt in the end. We loved the house and i was starting to see us making memories and living there. I trust the Lord ultimately though, even though i do not understand. afterall the buyers saught us out twice. I just really thought this was going to be our dream home. anyway. we will try again in about six months, and hopefully find somthing we love as much or more than this.
Onto somthing else. Do you smell christmas in the air? I do. Starbucks has their cheerfull, wonderfully red holiday cups out already. I love that!! My favorite, only available at christmas time MINT M&M'S are out. Have any of you discoverd them yet? I have been know to buy up to 15 bags in an entire season. I have all my extended family hooked and we always have them in a dish through december. I really tryed to abstain from buying them yesterday, cuz its not december yet. But i literally did not have any control of my hand and what it through in my cart(: (: hee hee. They are a little different though this year. they are bigger, almost like a peanut m&m's, and i think they taste a little bit diff. than the smaller ones they used to make. I think i might call them and make a suggestion. after all i am there biggest fan. maybe since they taste diff. i won't eat so many. whatta ya think? Oh by the way i have only been able to find them at wally's and at safeway. I will share that secret with you. I do not think any of you will be coming to walmart in lebanon to buy them. i will share if anyone comes to my house though.
I actually am getting excited for The Holidays. We are hosting turkey day. I am starting to plan my menu and table decorations. thats fun stuff for me. Hope you all have a good weekend. talk to you soon. tina. hope to meet many of you at the coffee party.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the house :( I know you, and I know that you will get perspective on this, but don't be too hard on yourself for being disappointed yesterday. It will take a little time to come to terms with this not working out, but you will. You are so right. God has his hand in all of this, and the perfect house is out there, it's just not time yet.

I think it's interesting that you've really had some down time since moving. Since you don't own a house yet, you can just relax and not worry about the repairs and such. Also, not working has given you some good time to reflect and spend quality time with your kids and husband. Maybe that's in God's plan, some rest time.

Did you e-mail Glory Laine about the date? If not, I'll forward you the information on it. I hope you can come. I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

Do you know how to see the blog address of who comments here? If you click on the name it shows their blog, and then you can check them out.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina! It's Lynn and I saw your comment and yes, I do remember you.

Bummer about the house that is so disappointing. I am sure that the perfect house is out there for you and right now God needs you to hang out and wait. I know the feeling. We are in a condo right now and I would love a single family home, but God has had us right here and really it is a good thing. My kids are in the school district I want and I don't have to spend hours and hours cleaning the place! More time to ride my bike!

Hang in there and keep us posted on your house.