Monday, November 5, 2007

MY KIND OF DAY

I am enjoying today. It is rainy and gray out and it puts me in a cozy mood. i put some ribs in the crockpot, i think i will make some cookies for lunches this week. I will lite some candles to warm up and get comfortable. Have my quiet time, i might even continue my scrapbookin marathon. Mondays for me are a good day to catch up from the weekend, access the rest of the week, maybe make a list of to do's for the next few days. If i am really feeling energetic i will make a menu and cook up ahead. doesn't happen very often, but sometimes it does. I just feel really blessed to beable to be at home. I really enjoy it and love being a house mouse. I am so thankful to the lord for giving me the desires of my heart and letting me stay at home. i wouldnt do very well if i had to work outside the home. i know i would be cranky all the time, some women need it, but i just don't think i would do very well. Thank you Lord for letting blessing me with a husband who works hard and for allowing me to be here. HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE. TINA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those kinds of days. They are definitely the best. I like when fall comes and I have candles going all day long. Today is a little gloomy out, it's a good day for a book and some coffee, don't you think?