Thursday, November 1, 2007

THE FIRST TIME

We have been on the conservitive side of celebrating halloween. We have done a few harvest parties, but usually we go to a movie or something else. We changed our mind this year. We went to a harvest party in Sweet Home at The Chapel and then i took the kids trick or treating to some houses. I have to admit it was fun watchin khalob run around and get excited. Maddison was a little more cautious, i had to talk her into it a little bit. I remember doing it and having a blast. then going home and dumping it all over the floor and inspectin all the loot. This might sound weird but do you remember the SMELL of your pumpkin full of candy? I do, it totally takes me back to childhood. I had to laugh at my kids, they had to complement each person about something in or around there house. Khalob made comments like; "oh nice carving on that pumpkin" or "I like those things on your wall" It was cracking me up. One house we went to there was a big elk head on the wall and i said "look at the elk" Maddi has a way with words and often confuses them. She said " oh, is that an elf?" We all laughed. Khalob was like "did you shoot him, WAY COOL!!" He is a 9 year old boy. It was just a fun evening. What is your favorite halloween candy? Mine is butterfingers or baby ruth, i like smarties too. Khalob is already talking about next year.
We are still waiting on the house. patiently.............. have a great evening! TINA

No comments: