Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A BIG THANKYOU

I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE COMMENTED DURING MY CRISIS. I AM GRATEFUL. I THOUGHT MAYBE I MIGHT SCARE YOU ALL AWAY AND YOU WOULD THINK IAM A CASE Or SOMETHING. I gleaned some great wisdom from you. Sharon, everthing you said was right on the money and i appreciate your honesty. Thankyou for all your prayers. I feel them, i am much more at peace and do not feel the angst like i did. I am still processing alot of what i am discovering and what you all have said. I will keep you up to date. God is good and amazing . His ways are not my ways and yes i can believe there is purpose in all circumstances. He is working on what i think is a huge blessing and giving our family a gift that only could be orchestrated by him. I will give details later as we unwrap it.(: now iam off to win myself a starbucks card. woohoo!!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I found the perfect blog template for you! Go to http://freeskins.blogspot.com/

and check out the one called "Coffe Talk!" If you can figure out the html code, it would look great for your blog! (Leslie can tell you how to do it!) : ) Just a thought....

Anonymous said...

Have a great day Tina!