Thursday, October 18, 2007

A PERFECT DAY

good morning. It is an amazing day out today. kinda stormy, windy, cloudy. Days like today make me happy and in a good mood. I love rain and dark days. i know i am unique. I am sitting here writing and there are leaves hitting the window so hard i can here them, its as if they are trying to get my atttention for something, they are blowing and swirling all over the place. Soon the trees will be naked without there beautiful coats of color, that i will miss. My kids are getting tired of me commenting on every colorful tree we drive by, " mom, they are just trees, khalob says." It will be over soon. I get to go for a drive in the country to pick up my farm fresh eggs and raw milk for the week. I love knowing i am putting such good, pure, perfected by God food in our tummies. As some of you get to know me I am one of those people that could be obsessive about organic/health food. I am sure i will be preaching at some point about my thoughts and what i am learning to you. I am a bit of a granola about this sort of stuff. I will try not to be to opinionated about it. (: Have a great day and may the God of the seasons speak to you through his vast canvas of color today. tina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fall colors too. I'm all about rainy and windy days. I only wish I could sit on the couch with a good book and a cup of tea this afternoon instead of taking the kids to violin and gymnastics.

If we had a Trader Joe's here, I'd be there all the time. We should really do a trip up to Whole Foods some time and go shopping!

P.S. Lynn has a blog. Did I tell you that? She's twokidsandacatdog on my side bar.

Sharon said...

Yesterday's storm was great! I was jealous of Ben because the power went out at the church. I love power outages! They're so cozy and fun! Maybe I'll pretend we have one today~turn out all the lights and burn a few candles in a peaceful, serene home! Somehow, I don't think my kids would go for that. Oh well.